Making healthy food taste amazing…
Hi, I’m Pamela and I like to make healthy food that tastes amazing.
I have been cooking and writing blogs for almost 10 years.
I want to help you get comfortable in the kitchen even if you’ve been a drive-through diva/divo all your life. Let me show you just how easy, uncomplicated, and delicious healthy food can be. If I can cook, you can too! (see #1 below)
Over the years I’ve written a lot about healthy eating and exercise and was even once a writer for BodyRock.tv. I recently decided to add video to my skill set so that I could show people all the delicious ways to cook healthy foods. Let me show you how to become Queen/King of the Kitchen!
A few things about me
- I didn’t step foot in a kitchen until my mid-late 20’s, and didn’t really start cooking until my 30’s (before that I lived entirely on fast food and Mountain Dew).
- I became plant-based in my late 30’s.
- I once spent an entire summer baking apple pies every day just to perfect my technique.
- I’m a total introvert even though everyone thinks I’m an extrovert.
- In elementary school I lived on a sailboat.
- At one point in my life I owned 3 parrots (they now live in a huge and beautiful sanctuary in Eastern Washington where they have plenty of room to be birds).
- My college degree is in Society, Ethics, and Human Behavior. I also minored in Human RIghts.
- I technically graduated high school on St. Patrick’s Day.
- I grew up in Silicon Valley during the golden age of the Silicon Valley.
- A lot of times I forget to take pictures of my yummy food creations for Instagram until after I’ve gobbled it all up… you try remembering to take glamor shots with a plate of delicious food calling your name… it’s so hard! 😂
Thanks for stopping by and getting to know me a little better. I can’t wait to get to know you, and to get cooking with you in the kitchen!
P.S. You can shop my Amazon Store here and find all the products mentioned in blog posts plus much more.