Looking for a more savory breakfast? Give tofu scramble a try! It’s easy to make, leftovers keep great in the fridge so it’s a good meal prep recipe, and it can also be added to cauliflower fried rice for a quick lunch or dinner. So make a big batch and have it ready for a quick meal any time of day.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more delicious recipes.
Come join my private Facebook group!
- 1 block firm tofu
- 0.5 tsp turmeric
- 0.5 tsp black salt
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.5 tsp onion powder
- black cumin to taste
- Drain water from block of tofu and add to pan over medium high heat.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, break tofu into large chunks.
- Add spiced to pan and stir to combine.
- Cook tofu over medium high heat until most of the water is evaporated using wooden spoon to stir and break up any remaining large chunks of tofu.
- Remove from heat when tofu scramble has reached the consistency you like.
- Serve hot and enjoy!