You’re definitely going to want to add this oil free cauliflower fried rice to your regular rotation… It’s quick and easy to make from frozen ingredients, so you’ll always have a healthy meal on hand with this low calorie fried rice that’s also incredibly delicious.
Be sure to watch to the end of the video to see how I turn this into a complete meal all in one bowl.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more recipes.
Come join my private Facebook group!
Join my Amazon finds group here.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 24 oz frozen cauliflower rice can thaw before adding to pan
- 12 oz frozen mixed vegetables can thaw before adding to pan
- low sodium soy sauce to taste
- Mince garlic and dice onion
- Heat nonstick pan over medium high heat
- Water saute onion until soft then add garlic and saute until fragrant
- (OPTIONAL) While onion and garlic are cooking, thaw cauliflower rice and mixed vegetables
- Add cauliflower rice and stir frequently until it is fluffy and most of the water has evaporated
- Add mixed vegetables and cook 1-2 minutes
- Add soy sauce to taste (Don't add too much. You can always add more later, but you can't take it out if it's too salty, so add a bit, mix, taste test, and add more if needed.)
- Continue cooking until most of the water is evaporated, the rice is fluffy, and is beginning to stick to the bottom of the pan
- Serve hot